It doesn’t get more Boston than wedding. Audrey and Jeff got ready right on the harbor, we walked through Faneuil Hall, saw some seals at the Aquarium and celebrated at the top 60 State Street overlooking the city.
It was a wedding day with the perfect amount of romance, candid emotions and a rowdy party that went into the very early morning.
The success of this wedding depends on many many people and here are a few vendors that made Audrey & Jeff’s wedding possible. Also many thanks to Jeff’s Mom!
A SPECIAL shout out to Karla Rodas Photography for helping to third shoot and assist with the photobooth. Karla your talents and professionalism were invaluable.
- Hotel: Long Wharf Marriott
- Wedding Venue & Catering: State Room
- Videographer: 106 Studios
- Florist: Michele Bernard Weddings and Events
- Hair and Makeup: Wedding Tresses
- DJ: Zeke Stern of Murray Hill Talent
- Rabbi: William Hamilton of Congregation Kehillath Israel
- Tallitot by Michele Koppelman
- Cake: I Dream of Jeannie Cakes
- Dress: Manuel Mota for Pronovias from Musette Bridal
- Groom’s Suit: Brooks Brothers
- Bridesmaid & Groomswoman dresses: A mix of J. Crew, Nordstrom, and Weddington Way
- Groomsmen & Bridesbros’ Suit: Black by Vera Wang for Men’s Wearhouse
This is moment Audrey’s Dad saw her.
Me? I just happen to be in the right place, right time.
Getting the Faneuil Hall experience! With rubber chickens of course!