Top Ten Favorite Moments from K + J’s wedding this past weekend!
1. Loved the sunny day and city view from the room on the 26th floor of the Cambridge Marriott.
2. Getting Ready with the family
3. The First Look on the roof deck outside the Marriott.
4. With a pre-ceremony First Look we had tons of time for portraits. Getting off to photographing among this gorgeous stand of trees, flagging down a cab to take us to the river and another set outside Kendall station.
5. I love the moments of anticipation as the ceremony starts.
6. Kara looked stunning. Period.
7. The Legacy Portrait: I love when you can sum up two families coming together in a single photo.
8. All eyes were on the fast paced First Dance!
9. A surprise serenade by Kara’s cousins during the reception.
10. The party was roaring, especially during Dancing Queen.
Amazing photos! Can not wait to see the rest! You really captured how much fun we had and were a delight on the day!
And yes, the bride was stunning!
Beautiful Bride, Handsome Groom! The pictures of the flowergirls
priceless!. Can’t wait to see more.