This moment is from Kim & Nick’s wedding day, on the drive back to The Fireplace Room at the International Country Club in Bolton, MA. We stopped along the side of the road as the sun set behind them on this not too chilly December day.
Many Thanks to everyone that helped make this day more beautiful!
Ceremony: Saint Bridget Parish in Maynard, MA
Getting Ready & Reception: The International Country Club
Florist & Decor: Kate Parker Designs
Hair: Hair That Moves
Cake: Konditor Meister
I loved a lot of little moments from the day:
- Nick and his new Father in Law dancing and ending up on the floor during “Shout”.
- Kim’s parents and sister (former client) getting ready and having little emotional moments along the way.
- Kim’s stunning beaded jacket that she wore for the ceremony.
- Nick’s face when he saw Kim walking down the aisle.
- Kim and Nick got to attend their whole cocktail hour AND sit to enjoy dinner.
- Lots of fun dancing and a holiday themed photobooth.