Over the past years I’ve refined my wedding routine and one of my favorite parts in the pre-wedding planning is sorting out the photography expectations with my clients before the wedding day. It’s my road map to everything that’s important to them.
If (and it seldom does at my weddings) the day gets off track and behind schedule I glance at my notes and I immediately know what’s important. Better than that, when everything’s as cool as a cucumber I can stow my notes for a little and shoot the fun & gorgeous people that are running around me being all fun & gorgeous. Either way I know I’ll end the day with happy clients, happy parents and I’ll be a happy photographer.
Our planning conversations will touch on:
- Logistics of where we’ll be shooting
- Travel times between locations
- Special people celebrating with you
- Important heirlooms or traditions that you’re incorporating into the wedding
- Sunset: what do we shoot before the sun sets, do we get out and shoot after dark!?!
- Family Dynamics to keep family portraits running smoothly
If you’re a planner, COOL! We’ll be a good fit.
If you’re not, No Worries. I’ll help you navigate this crazy adventure you have ahead of you.