Jaclyn and Anthony have been wonderful people to get to know. We started our wedding planning relationship all the way back in February with their winter engagement shoot around the North End. Anyone that’s down for a snowball fight and playground swings when our fingers are freezing off, they’re good in my book. Down for an adventure and that’s exactly how you’d want to approach marriage right?
Some things I loved about their wedding.
- I loved the vibrant colors of orange and pink. It’s a bright enough for the end of summer transitioning into fall weather.
- I loved the planned surprises like Rene Rancourt and unplanned surprises bumping into NPR producer Doug Berman and the other guy from the gym.
- I loved that Jacki and Anthony made sure that they got to attend their cocktail hour. We did ALL the wedding party and family formals before the ceremony. They also had an extra long cocktail hour to get as much time as possible to get eat, drink and mingle with friends.
- I loved their floral details and decor from Karla Cassidy Designs. I’d been hearing about Jacki’s vision and Karla knocked it out of the park!!
- The Charles Hotel has been a popular place for my clients in the past few weeks and I’ve always had the best experiences there with their staff. The way the colors and light sparkle in that ballroom is amazing.
- To Make Beautiful, the ladies that did the make up for the wedding, were fantastic!!!