As a self proclaimed “home body” a wedding ceremony in the comfort of your own living room and a guestlist that could be counted on less than two hands, sounds pretty good. It looks really great too!
Here’s Laurie & Nick on Christmas Eve (!) celebrating with a quick morning ceremony and then the three of us hopped in a car to tour some favorite Boston and Cambridge locations.
Note to those that don’t feel like a “normal” wedding is for you:
- You don’t need to wear a wedding dress or a suit.
- You don’t need to invite everyone you’ve ever met.
- You can keep it secret (they did) to downplay/eliminate the pre-wedding hype.
- You don’t need a fancy venue.
- You can pick any day of the year, including Christmas Eve!
Here’s Laurie texting friends and family the exciting surprise news while we drove into Boston.
It was COLD! Here’s Laurie warming her hand up on the vent.
Deborah Z. Parker says
Laurie Halulakos says
Thanks again Steph! We couldn’t be happier with the photos!! 🙂
Caroline Nallar says
Beautiful photos!!! Look how happy you guys look!!! ❤