There are many things I love about Dana & Adam’s wedding at Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm
- The fact we ended the night with dry skies after a rainy afternoon and we were able to grab outdoor shots like this.
- Dana & Adam got ready separately at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA. Each of them was helped by their children.
- MY FAVORITE part of the day was the school bus ride up. Turns out school buses and their big clear windows offer some of the best light for wedding day transportation.
- The ceremony got moved inside but I think it made for an even more visually interesting setting. I snuck up the balcony and loved the directional window light coming in.
- Shout out to Fleur & Stitch for their beautiful bouquets and floral decor!!