Maybe it’s appropriate that I’m blogging this wedding 5 months later, on a day where I had to knock snow off my car and our town’s schools had a 2 hour delay. It’s been a busy 2019 but I couldn’t let the year close without showcasing this wonderful day.
Do you remember the hottest day of 2019? I was in Arlington, MA at the Whittemore-Robbins House with Kathleen & Victor. Many of my photographer friends were out at tented weddings, beach ceremonies, scouting any and all the shady spots that could be found.
We enjoyed a day inside the Whittemore Robbins House and Robbins Library next door. Weather is unpredictable any time of year but it’s a relief to capture an event inside a visually interesting space – that is also air conditioned so we could dance the night away.
The ease of the day can be credited to planning and coordination from Without a Hitch and a team of wonderful vendors.
- Venue: Whittmore-Robbins House
- Wedding Planner: Without a Hitch
- Officiant: Michele Decelles
- Ceremony Music: Alix Raspe
- Photographer: Steph Stevens Photo
- Caterer: Cuisine Chez Vous
- DJ: NuImage
- Makeup & Hair: Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Charlotte & Company
- Florist: North Shore Fruit Basket
Leave a Reply